If you are hiring out-of-province workers to complete a job located in Manitoba, you need to make sure that they have WCB coverage.

You are responsible for ensuring coverage is in place for all your workers and contractors. If your contractors are not registered with the WCB, coverage becomes your responsibility.

Learn more about applying for WCB coverage for out-of-province workers.

Learn more about WCB coverage for contractors.

Download the Coverage for Contact Workers fact sheet


Looking for More?

Resources for Small Businesses

Go back to Resources for Small Businesses