What do you need to do?
The Online Employer Registration tool is a secure Internet application. It takes five to 10 minutes to complete and you only need to provide the information once. You can complete the registration request at your convenience - it is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To apply for workers compensation coverage in Manitoba, complete our Online Employer Registration application.
Workers compensation coverage is no-fault insurance – this means that workers are covered no matter how their work-related injury happens. If an injury does occur in the workplace, both you and your employees are protected. WCB coverage does this by:
- protecting you from liability in the event of a work-related injury
- providing prevention services through Industry Based Safety Programs (IBSPs) and SAFE Work Manitoba
- assisting with Return to Work plans
- providing wages to your workers while they recover
- offering extended healthcare benefits after a worker’s injury.