You have a right to report your workplace injuries to the WCB.
- help you get the healthcare you need
- may cover your wages while you heal
- help you get back to health and work safely
Report your injury by phone or online
Report by phone, Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
In Winnipeg: 204-954-4321
Toll free: 1-855-954-4321
Report online 24/7!
You have a right to report your injury
No one is allowed to discourage you from reporting your workplace injury in any way. It is illegal for your employer to discipline or fire you or your coworkers for reporting a workplace injury. If you have concerns, call us anonymously at 204-888-8081, toll free 1-844-888-8081 or email email@example.com.
Learn more about:
If you’re hurt at work, we’re here to help
At the WCB, we help workers and employers build safer, healthier workplaces through injury reporting and return to work programs.
Learn more about how to report an injury
We have forms and brochures in many languages to help you report your injury and learn about the WCB:
Learn what happens after you report your injury
- What to expect from the claim process - information for workers
- Benefits and services the WCB provides to injured workers
- Returning to work after your injury
Information for employers
- How to report an injury
- Plan a safe return to work – resources for small businesses (30 or fewer employees)
- Plan a safe return to work – resources for medium to large businesses (more than 30 employees)