All resources available in alternate formats. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request.
This resource provides answers to frequently asked questions about post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), including:
- Is it normal to feel emotionally distressed after experiencing a traumatic event?
- What is post-traumatic stress disorder?
- What are some symptoms of PTSD?
- What causes PTSD?
- Who does PTSD affect?
- How do I find out if I'm experiencing PTSD?
- What types of treatments are available to me?
This resource provides answers to frequently asked questions about post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and workers compensation, including:
- Am I covered by the WCB if I have PTSD or another psychological injury?
- What is the PTSD presumption?
- Do I have to work in a certain occupation to be covered by the PTSD presumption?
- What if I suffered a psychological injury many years ago? Am I still covered?
- Does PTSD presumptive coverage guarantee that my WCB claim will be accepted?
- Does the PTSD presumption give workers special benefits?
- What types of treatments does the WCB cover?
Pour obtenir des exemplaires gratuits de cette ressource, envoyez un courriel à email@example.com avec le nom de la ressource et la quantité désirée.
Cette ressource est aussi disponible dans les langues suivantes : Anglais
For free copies of this resource, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the resource name and quantities.
This resource is also available in the following languages: English